Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Bush's New Energy Policy? More of the Same...

Six more months of giant SUVs terrorizing our highways. There are some days I just want to drive a hybrid car to DC and bitch slap this bastard!

You want to fight the war on terrorism? Fine. Start an Apollo project to get ourselves totally off the mideast oil teet. The sooner we're out of those people's resouces, the sooner we stop pilfering in their politics and culture.

The sooner we get out of their culture, the sooner they'll leave us alone. Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! Can it be any simpler?!

No...not for this administration. I AM FURIOUS! My presonal pet political issues are Energy Independence, Energy Sustainability, and the Environment. Above all the issues at stake in this past election, these are the ones that forged my decision.

I'll let you fill in who got my vote.

If this is how G. Dub and the White Collar Criminals intend on uniting the divided nation, they are sadly mistaken!

According to another report I saw this week, if we continue on our environment-plundering bent, Polar Bears will be extinct by the end of the century.

Here's a link to one of the many news stories about the very real potential of polar bear extinction

It makes you wonder, where do animals factor into the "culture of life"? I mean, they are living creatures, aren't they? What's that? They don't matter unless their fetuses in human female bodies? If that's the "culture of life" then I'm calling the "culture of life" out on BULLSHIT!

Have I mentioned today how much I hate these people?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home