Thursday, December 30, 2004

Show Tonight and NYE plans...

Leann has skipped out of the country for a few days, so I'll be doing both Brokedown Palace and The Loose Logic Set tonight. Seeing as how she covered both her show and my show last week, it seems only fair to share and share alike, right? Anyway, I have a sweet one for you on this pre-NYE. Grateful Dead NYE 1991 from the Oakland Coliseum. I will be playing the full show tonight, and breaking in from time to time for station ID only. After this show, I'll be re-broadcasting a 1967 interview with Jerry Garcia from the Acid Test Reels. That should take us to the 1 am hour when I'll play a couple of tunes to fill the time till 2 am.

Listen in and enjoy, if you like the Greatful Dead show I play and would like a copy, just send me an e-mail at sappism@hotmail.com with your snail mail address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

Tomorrow night Topaz is playing in Austin for NYE. I'm heading to that show. Take a listen, they're pretty good. Don't know what their taping policy is, but I'm bringing along my equipment, you know, just in case.

I'll have the setlist up early tomorrow morning, so I'll save my new years greetings till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home