Friday, December 10, 2004

Setlist for 12/9-10/04

Another day older and another setlist. I was thirsty for the entire show and there was no water in the studio! Needless to say that when I got home, I knocked down a big glass of water.

I was wide awake and ready to post the setlist last night, but my home internet service was down. It was still down this morning when I left, so today, the setlist post comes to you high atop the Texas A&M Psychology Building in my office in 421 Psychology.

Artist - Song (Interview) - Album(Show)

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
Umphrey's McGee - JaJunk Pt. 1>13 Days>JaJunk Pt. 2 - Anchor Drops
Afroskull - Layers - Afroskull's website
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Christmas Song - Live At Luther College
Particle - Make It Real - Bonnaroo 2003
Gov't Mule - Little Toy Brain - Deja Voodoo
Paul Bullock - Mellow Hippie - Promo CD
Phish - Julius - West Palm Beach, FL 11/2/96
Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower>I Know You Rider - Dusseldorf, Germany 4/24/72
Allman Brothers Band - You Don't Love Me - Live From Fillmore East 3/11-12/71
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - 3 Stroke (Good Time!) - Red Rocks, CO 7/6/02
Funky Meters - Here Comes The Meterman>Soul Island - Warren Haynes Christmas Jam, Ashville, NC 12/20/03
REM - Imitation of Life - Reveal
The Codetalkers - Million Dollars - Magnolia Fest, Live Oak, FL 10/22/04
Free Bass Cartel - Directions - Promo CD (Thanks John Straub)
Counting Crows - Rain King - Across a Wire - Live in NYC
Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night - Unplugged in NYC
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

I'll see ya on the radio next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home