Sunday, April 24, 2005

Setlist 4/21-22/05

Good lazy Sunday afternoon to all you folks in the digital domain. Hope you all had a happy 4/20 and a happy Earth Day. The past couple of weeks have been really hectic, but the light is starting to appear at the end of the tunnel. Whether on not that is the headlight of a northbound train, I can't say.

Well, I'm just sitting in a holding pattern for the next 18-24 hours waiting for people to get back to me on this, that, and the other, so I figured I'd better take advantage of the limited down time to get the setlist out to you. Remember, this is your request line. When I get to the studio, I can't always guarentee that I'll have the song you're looking for in my collection.


Setlist - Homestyle...that is to say, no setlist sheets in the studio! Posted by Hello

Artist - Song or Interview - Album or Show

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
George Clinton & The P. Funk All-Stars - Maggot Brain - Philiadelphia, PA 8/30/93
Kudzu Kings - Bound For Zion - Jubilee Jam, Jackson, MS 2001
Hydra - Heart Of The Hydra - Chicago, IL 4/16/05
Gov't Mule - Thorazine Shuffle - New York, NY 12/30/03
Keller Williams - Spring Buds - Laugh

----Midnight Rant----
This week's topics:
Legalization of Marijuana (post 4/20 report)

Bill Hicks - Manditory Marijuana - Pittsburgh, PA 6/20/91
Paul Bullock - Mellow Hippie - Promo CD

How Congress Intends to spend Earth Day...

Music Interlude:
Vermont Youth Orchestra - My Friend, My Friend/Guyute - Sharin' In The Groove: Celebrating The Music Of Phish

Texas GLBT couples' adoption and foster care rights threatened
Unlawful Detention of American Muslims returning from a religious retreat in Canada


The remainder of the night... Posted by Hello

As you might have noticed, I didn't really follow the schedule I set for myself on the setlist after the rant, it just seemed more appropriate to go to Gil Scott-Heron before moving back into more jam band kinda stuff.

Gil Scott-Heron - Winter In America - The Very Best Of Gil Scott-Heron, Live!
Greyboy Allstars - Nautilus - Snowmass Village, CO 8/29/03
Oysterhead - Owner Of The World - The Grand Pecking Order
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Be The Rain - Greendale
Phish - The Happy Whip & Dung Song - The Siket Disc
Keller Williams - Stay Human - Bonnaroo 2003
Calexico - Quattro - Bonnaroo 2004
Allman Brothers Band - You Don't Love Me - Live At Fillmore East
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

_______________________________________________

And with that, I bid you a good afternoon. Have a great week, and I'll talk to you on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home