Monday, May 09, 2005

Setlist 5/5&6/05

What a hell of a week last week. The flows of the universe know I'm glad that's all taken care of. I had one hell of a relaxing weekend. Now I only have one collaborative paper left and the semester is over. Leaving me with the task I've been wanting to complete all along, my thesis and the M.S. degree so I can say I've reached that milestone, and I'm ready to get deeper into the research. Finish that in June, then get the degree in August.

Now that a lot of obstacles have been cleared, it seems that the news has been flying right by me...(Insert Chef's voice here)bad stuff's goin' down, children.(Close Chef's voice here). We'll get caught up this week, and who knows, I might be playing some get out of town songs.


Last Week's Setlist... Posted by Hello

Artist - Song (Interview) - Album (Show)

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
Jerry Garcia - Jerry's philosophy on taping shows - Interview Minneapolis, MN 7/10/81
Hydra - Lumineferous Ether - Chicago, IL 4/16/05
Phish - Timber Ho! - Memphis, TN 11/18/96
Little Feat - Cold, Cold, Cold>Dixie Chicken>Tripe Face Boogie - Boston, MA 10/31/75
Acoustic Syndicate - Pumpkin & Daisy - Charolettesville, VA 2/22/03
Jerry Garcia - Most of an Interview from Minneapolis, MN 7/10/81
George Clinton & The P-Funk All Stars - Mothership Connection - Philiadelphia, PA 8/30/93
Gov't Mule - Banks of The Deep End - The Deepest End
Keller Williams - Dogs - Home
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Voodoo Chile - Montreal, Quebec 11/18/03
Allman Brothers Band - Instrumental Illness - Hittin' The Note
Widespread Panic - Chilly Water>Imitation Leather Shoes>Chilly Water - New York City 10/31/03
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

______________________

See ya later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home