Thursday, March 30, 2006

Loose Logic Set 3/29-30/06

Well folks, Nancy and I pitched our hearts out, but got no response. However, KEOS had a GREAT showing for today on the fund drive raising over three thousand bucks to help keep the lights on and the programming spinning.

I'll be back on one last time for this pledge drive on Friday. Folks, I know I kid around a lot on and off the show, but I'm dead serious when I say we need your support to keep this station running. Big things are happening at KEOS, and we want you to be a part of those big things.

Loose Logic Set 3/29-30/06

Jerry Garcia - Commercial Radio - Acid Test Reels
Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Umphrey's McGee - Believe The Lie - Relix CD Sampler (from the new album Safety In Numbers)
Phish - David Bowie - IT
Grateful Dead - Eyes Of The World - san Francisco, CA 10/19/74
Joe Cocker & The Grease Band - A Little Help From My Friends - Woodstock
Allman Brothers Band - Jessica - Passaic, NJ 4/20/79
Gov't Mule - Slow Happy Boys - The Deepest End

From Festival Express

Mashmakan - Comin' Home Baby
Buddy Guy - Money
Flying Burrito Brothers - Lazy Day
The Band - The Weight
Janis Joplin - Cry Baby

Lewis Black - Iraq, An Idiot's Delight - Live

Frank Zappa - A Snail In My Nose

Fillmore East - November, 1970

Little House I Used To Live In (including Penis Diminsion)
Would You Like A Snack?
Holiday in Berlin, Full Blown
Crusing for Burgers

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Them Belly Full (But We Hungry), I Shot The Sheriff - Live At the Rainbow
Keller Williams - Dogs - Home
Phil Lesh & Friends - Unbroken Chain>St. Stephen - Boston, MA 12/1/05
Grateful Dead - Help>Slip>Franklin's - Washington, DC 6/14/91
Particle - Reed's Revenge - Austin, TX 2/19/05
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Good Night - Nightfall of Diamonds

_____________________

If I don't hear from you on Friday, then I'll see ya next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home