Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Winning the peace...At home!

Over the past few months, I have seen and admittedly participated in some pretty heated and bitter debates over this Bush Administration and the election. Those who are convinced to vote for Bush will not be convinced to vote for Kerry or vice versa. Those that vote for 3rd parties are going to stick to that line, and the war of the wills continues to be a stalemate of mental masturbation.

So here's something to think about: After 11/2/04, no matter which way the wind blows, we will have a president...may be a new one (which is my hope and fervert prayer) or it might be the same. This election is the most bitter and venomous I have ever seen (granted, I'm only 26 years old, but geezus h. christ on a pogo stick, I've never seen such mud slinging). After the election, how do we come back together? I am bothered how this administration and the upcoming election has divided us. One group's obviously going to be sour against the other. What can we do to minimize this?

Your responses, please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home