Monday, July 25, 2005

Setlist for June 23rd & 24th

So, if you've been following the blog, you know I am way behind on giving you setlists. I intend to make that up to you tonight before I head to bed to be up tomorrow morning for Tuesday Eclectic Coffeehouse. Here's a recent show from Wish Found Nation at Cafe Revolution.






Setlist June 23rd and 24th

Wish Found Nation - Cafe Revolution, Bryan, TX 6/17/05

Jam
Positivity
Love Takes Time
Time for Me to Run
Money in My Pocket
One Cup of Coffee
Fire on the Mountain
I Shot the Sherrif
Sweet Music
Positivity Reprise

This marks the set break for the band, so bring out the comedy of Richard Pryor

Richard Pryor - Richard Pryor's Greatest Hits

Cocaine
When Your Woman Leaves You
Mudbone - Introduction
Medbone - Little Feats

Then back to the show...

Wish Found Nation - Cafe Revolution, Bryan, TX 6/17/05

Freestyle
Steal My Kisses
Boss DJ
It's Only a Broken Heart
Black Eye>
Lovelight>
Baby's Got Sauce>
Lovelight/Sauce Medley

Unforunately that's all we had time for that night, but we will play some more Wish Found Nation in the future...that you can count on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home