Monday, June 06, 2005

Setlist 6/5/05

Well, with Mark off on Borneo, it was down to me or Ryan to cover this week's Sunday Morning Sidewalk. Seeing as how I was kinda still in a daze of recovery from the dizzying heights of standing on the ledge of the upper spires of the ivory tower, I was ready to play some music and let off some steam.

I'm sorry we didn't have E-town this week. It's becoming one of my favorite non-local shows, and I was dissapointed that I couldn't find this week's episode. As Jeff and George can varify, I definitely tried to find this week's episode, but ultimately, I had to switch the show over to the Sunday Blues on the mp3.


Sunday Morning Sidewalk 6/5/05 Posted by Hello

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
Gil Scott-Heron - Is That Jazz? - The Best of Gil Scott-Heron Live
Drop Trio - Melody-Melody - Big Dipper
Miles Davis - Budo - Birth Of The Cool
Fiona Apple - The First Taste - Tidal
String Cheese Incident - Take Five - Tucson, AZ 1/31/00
David Grisman Quartet - Chili Dawg - Lyons, CO 7/26/03
Yonder Mountain String Band - No Expectations - Mountain Tracks: Vol. 2
Robert Randolph & The Family Band* - Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Bonnaroo 2002
Gov't Mule - Soulshine - The Deepest End
The Other Ones - Rainbow's Cadillac - The Strange Remain
Railroad Earth - Terrapin Station - Terra Alta, WV 8/7/04
Umphrey's McGee - Bullhead City - Anchor Drops
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Falling From Above - Greendale
Allman Brothers Band - Intro>Statesboro Blues - Live At The Atlanta International Pop Festival 7/3-5/70
Grateful Dead - Dear Mr. Fantasy - Without A Net

* with Del McCoury Band and DJ Logic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home