Monday, June 06, 2005

Setlist 6/2-3/05

Wow, what a day last Thursday was. I sucessfully defended my Master's Thesis. Now all that's left are the committe's revisions, the thesis office's revisions, and any the remainder of the red tape from the University keeping me from the piece of paper saying that I've earned that M.S. degree. I should just tell 'em that seeing as how I'm the Hippie from Mississippi, I already know about a MS degree and they should just forget the formalities and hand the paper to me, but because I'm such a good sport, I'll play by their rules.

Anyway, here's last week's setlist. I won't be on this week's Brokedown Palace, but I will be on next week's show.


Remember, June is Brokedown Logic month. Posted by Hello

Grateful Dead - San Bernadino, CA 2/26/77

Set 1

Terrapin Station*
New Minglewood Blues
They Love Each Other
Estimated Prophet*
Sugaree
Mama Tried
Deal
Playin' In The Band>
The Wheel>
Playin' In The Band

Set 2

Sampson & Delilah
Tennessee Jed
Music Never Stopped
Help On The Way>
Slipknot!>
Franklin's Tower
Promised Land
Eyes Of The World>
Dancin' In The Streets>
Around and Around

Encore

U.S. Blues

*First Performance


The rest of the night... Posted by Hello

Lewis Black - Michael Jackson, Arnold Schwartzenegger, and Ronald Reagan>Voting (A Flashback)>Iraq, An Idiot's Delight - Luther Burbank Performing Arts Center Blues
The Doors - Alabama Song>Back Door Man>Five To One - Vancouver, BC 6/6/70
Phish - Prince Caspian - Ventura, CA 7/30/97
Galactic - Bittersweet - Ruckus
Afroskull - Theme From Afroskull - Monster For The Masses
Particle - One of These Days>Below Radar - Birmingham, AL 2/6/04
Oysterhead - Mr. Oysterhead - The Grand Pecking Order
Robert Randolph & The Family Band* - Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Bonnaroo 2002
FRED - Poor Heart - Sharin' In The Groove: Celebrating The Music of Phish
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

* with Del McCoury Band & DJ Logic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home