Thursday, May 19, 2005

Setlist 5/12-13/05

Well, the chaos that is my life has slowed down just enough that I won't be going out of my mind for a while. I finish editing my thesis next week, defend it the Thursday after that, and move on to the next big research gig.

So what's up for tonight you ask? Plenty. I've been cleaning out my hard drives and burning shows, so I have a load of new material to bring you tonight.

Anyway, onto last week's setlist which I haven't had the chance to get on the blog until just now...four and a half hours before the show.


Last Week's Setlist Posted by Hello

Artist - Song (Interview) - Album (Show)

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
Grateful Dead - Estimated Prophet > Eyes Of The World - St. Louis, MO 5/15/77
Frank Zappa - Black Napkins - Detriot, MI 11/19/76
Grateful Dead - Never Trust A Woman - Nightfall of Diamonds
Robin Williams - Reality, What A Concept - Unknown Venue, 1979?
Hydra - Creature of Comfort - Denver, CO 4/12/05
Phish - Stash - Oxford, MS 10/13/94
The Peach Truck Republic - Laurel & Oleander - Barnboard Blonde
Moses Guest - De Jam > Stealin' - Moses Guest
Afroskull - Layers - Monster For The Masses
North Mississippi All Stars - Down In Mississippi - Hill Country Review (Bonnaroo 2004)
Tea Leaf Green - Country Seduction - Vail, CO 7/9/04
Bob Dylan - Black Cross - Gaslight Cafe, October, 1962
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Calypso - Bonnaroo 2002
Umphrey's McGee - Miss Tinkle's Overture - Anchor Drops
Gov't Mule - Greasy Granny's Gopher Gravy Parts 1 & 2 - The Deep End Vol. 2
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

____________________

See ya in a little bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home