Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Setlist 5/19-20/05

Well, folks, I am in the process of working out the last few major kinks in my thesis, so my setlist commentary won't last too long. Suffice it to say that I enjoyed playing a load of new material I had just picked up recently. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Oh and did you hear that Phil's coming to Austin...oh yeah, I told ya that already.

Another thing: I'm filling in for Leann this Thursday, so get strapped in for 5 hours of quality tunage featuring Phil & Friends 5/13/05. That's right folks, I have the newest P&F show and I'm gonna share it with you, thousands...ok...hundreds...ok...tens of my closest friends out there in radioland!

Anyway, here's what you heard last week...


New Setlist + New Shows + Lewis Black = Fun Show! Posted by Hello

Setlist 5/19-20/05

Artist - Song (Interview) - Album or Show

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
String Cheese Incident - Got What He Wanted - Tucson, AZ 1/31/2000
Particle - Make It Real - Denver, CO 9/6/02
Phish - Col. Forbin's Ascent>Shine>The Famous Mockingbird - Madison Square Garden, NYC 12/31/95
Mofro - War Goin' ON! - Boulder, CO 2/24/05
Widespread Panic - Life During Wartime - Madison Square Garden, NYC 10/31/03
Lewis Black - Super Bowl Redux, MTV, Halftime '04 - Luther Burbank Performing Arts Center Blues
Frank Zappa - Dupree's Paradise - Detroit, MI 11/19/76
Phil & Friends - Dupree's Diamond Blues - San Francisco, CA 5/13/05
Keller Williams - Jam>Bounty Hunter>Midnight Rider>Bounty Hunter>Aboration - Lawrence, KS 3/1/05
Frank Zappa - Stankfoot! - Detroit, MI 11/19/76
George Clinton & The P-Funk All-Stars - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis>Maggot Brain - Myrtle Beach, SC 6/14/01
Hydra - We Are The Planet>Milestones>We Are The Planet - Milwalkee, WI 4/15/05
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home