Thursday, June 02, 2005

Setlist 5/26-27/05

Approximately 13 hours from now, I start my masters thesis defense. Finally, all this incessant worrying will finally be over, and I can give you one hell of a show this evening. At any rate, Leann needed me to fill in last week so I decided to throw on a very new Phil & Friends show. How new, you ask? How about less than 2 weeks old? We here at the Brokedown Logic Set believe in giving you the freshest live sounds out there, and last week's show was no exception. Tune in this week to see what show I manage to pull out of my hat this time.


First we started off with Phil & Friends 5/13/05 Posted by Hello

Phil & Friends
5/13/05
Warfield, SF, CA

Jam>
Here Comes Sunshine>
Mr. Charlie
Stagger Lee>
Fried of the Devil>
Big Boss Man
No More Do I>
Duprees Diamond Blues
Dancin In The Streets
Across The Universe
Eyes Of The World>
Love the One Your With>
Millenium Jam>
The Eleven,
A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing>
Sugaree
Cryptical Envelopment>
Morning Dew>
The Other One>
Cryptical Envelopment>
I Know You Rider


After the Phil & Friends show, we settled in for some comedy and more tunes before the end of this week's show... Posted by Hello

Phil & Friends
5/13/05
Warfield, SF, CA

Donor Rap,
St. Stephen>
~Hit The Road Jack>
Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
Band Intros

Lewis Black - America Loses Its Mind, Nipple Clamps, One Nation Under God - Luther Burbank Performing Arts Center Blues
The Doors - Light My Fire>Fever>Summertime>St. James Infirmary>Fever>Light My Fire - Vancouver, BC 6/6/70
Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention - Torture Never Stops - New York City 10/31/77
Greyboy Allstars - Nautilus - Snowmass Villiage, CO 8/29/03
Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed - Live at Fillmore East
Grateful Dead - Dear Mr. Fantasy - Without A Net
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Goodnight - Nightfall of Diamonds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home