Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tuesday's Eclectic Coffeehouse

So here's a funny story...a classic one you might say: So, on Monday night, I set my alarm to 5:10 am so I could wake up in time to get to the station at 6:00 with some ease and relaxation. While I had set the time for the alarm to go off, I hadn't set the alarm trigger. So I woke up, at 5:45 am, 15 minutes before the show, and somehow I made it to the station by 5 till 6am. Thank the universe that the streets were relatively empty and I didn't get caught behind a bunch of red lights.

Anyway, here's what you heard...


Tusday Toast & Jam 6/21/05 Posted by Hello

Phish - What's The Use - The Siket Disc
The Beatles - A Day In The Life - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Particle - The Banker - Launchpad
R.E.M. - The Wake-Up Bomb - New Adventures In Hi-Fi
Trey Anastasio Band - Alive Again - Austin City Limits Music Fest, 2004
Umphrey's McGee - Miss Tinkle's Overture - Anchor Drops
Little Feat - Apolitical Blues - Boston, MA 10/31/75
Gov't Mule - Life On The Outside - The Deep End Vol. 1
Grateful Dead - Help On The Way>Slipknot!>Franklin's Tower - Pembroke Pines, FL 5/22/77
David Grisman Quartet - Chili Dawg - Lyons, CO 7/26/03
Keller Williams - Dogs - Home
Throwaway People - Arms of Sunshine - While You Fly
South Austin Jug Band - Little Wing - South Austin Jug Band

______________________________________________

See ya tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home