Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Is Nothing Sacred?

Today I opened the New York Times to see President G. Dub giving a speech at Red Rocks. RED ROCKS! The most sacred and holy of all concert sites, and this monkey flung his lies like shit from his cage.

I guess after such a great venue such as Madison Square garden took on the taint of the RNC, it was only a matter of time until other sacred venues would soon fall to the scourge. This is most dissapointing. At any rate, Bush was there to campaign with Republican Senate hopeful Pete Coors...as in Coors Brewing Company. This seems somewhat funny to me seeing as how Bush was a raging alki before "finding Christ".

So first the MSG, then Red Rocks...what's next? If Bush talks in the Warfield or the Oakland Coliseum, then I'll have an answer to the question asked in this title...and that answer is: Yes, nothing is sacred, anymore.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger, I was just passing by on my search for things about Muslim on
the Net, and dropped in on your blog. I was looking for stuff for my Muslim site. Not
sure that your blog was exactly what I needed, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I just dropped in on my way back to my Christian site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating Is Nothing Sacred?.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home