Monday, January 24, 2005

Setlist 1/20-21/05

I think I am sincerely addicted to the internet.

Lemme explain. My internet connection was on the blink since last Sunday. There was all kinds of gibberish going on with shorts in both the connection in my apartment and in the main switch box on the first floor. Anyway, I digress. On Friday evening I lost my connection for the entire weekend. I tried everything on my end, new NIC, reload of my system...but nothing worked. If it weren't for the Tsunami Benefit Concert yesterday, I would have lost my mind. The trouble with losing your mind is that you may not be able to find it again. Especially if you live in a cluttered environment as we all do.

Anyway, you missed a great day and night of music last night if you didn't make it out to Cafe Revolution. I have a recording of all the musical acts from 3pm to 2am. If you want a copy, let me know. Only thing is that if you weren't able to get to Cafe Revolution, I ask that you donate at least 5 bucks to the Tsunami relief effort.



Ahem...but back to the setlist... Posted by Hello

Artist - Song (Interview) - Album (Show)

Jerry Garcia - What is a hippie? - Acid Test Reels
Galactic - The Beast - Ruckus
Stockholm Syndrome - Couldn't Get It Right - Holy Happy Hour
Particle - Make It Real - Bonnaroo 2003
Allman Brothers Band - Instrumental Illness - Hittin' The Note
Grateful Dead - Chinacat Sunflower>I Know You Rider - Rockin' The Rhine With The Grateful Dead Dusseldorf, W. Germany 4/24/72
REM - The Outsiders - Around The Sun
REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - Document
Keller Williams - Boob Job - Erie, PA 10/14/03
Phil Lesh Quintet - Liberty - Chicago, IL 11/19/03
The Wailers - Jammin' - Austin City Limits Music Festival 2004
Gov't Mule - Thorazine Shuffle - Central Park, New York City, New York, 6/6/03
Phish - Weekapaugh Groove - Oxford, MS 10/13/94
Vida Blue & The DJ Spam All-Stars - Most Events Aren't Planned - Bonnaroo 2004
Moe. (w/ Particle) - Moth>Itchy & Scratchy Theme Song - Troy, NY 10/31/02
Allman Brothers Band - You Don't Love Me - Live At Fillmore East
Grateful Dead - We Bid You Good Night - Nightfall of Diamonds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home