Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I don't like spam.


Evidence that spamers do not pay attention to who they send their crap offers to. Posted by Hello

If you click on the picture, you will be able to zoom in to see that the name of the sender is "You can be a cop" and the title of the e-mail messege is "Homeland Security is Everyone's Job". Two words: Fuck Off!

There are three occupations that make me completely uneasy: cops, millitary, and clowns. There's a parallel that binds all three, but I will let you take a stab at figuring that out. I'm not terrified of these occupations, there's just something that makes me a little more guarded around these folks than any other group.

And since when has being a tattle-tale to the government been an honorable profession. I suppose that the folks at the intelligence agencies in this nation would tell me that it's a fine and rewarding profession, but they're cops...and we've already gone over how I feel about cops in general.

Clowns, I'm sorry to do this, but I'm lumping politicians and evangalists in with you guys. This is because they use cheap tricks for a good laugh all the time...you know, like clowns.

Now before any cops, soldiers, or clowns get upset and start heading to my door with torches and pitchforks, let me make it perfectly clear that I've known good people in all these areas, and if you come to me as a human being needing help from his or her fellow human being, I'll be on it, but I'm just telling you that your profession creeps me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home