Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tuesday Toast & Jam 8/16/05

So it begins...

The re-tooling of my sleep schedule is beginning. I've also been working on my syllabus and lecture notes for the class that has forced me into this situation. I say forced, and that could be read as an unwillingness to move to mornings, but it's not really like that at all. I have found that waking up in the early morning leaves me with more time to do stuff during the day. Yeah, it's a simple concept, but it's amazing how the simple solution will often escape us.

Anyway, here's what was on yesterday.


Tuesday Toast & Jam Session 8/16/05

Artist - Song - Album (Show)

Phish - What's The Use - The Siket Disc
The Beatles - Good Morning, Good Morning - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping - Revolver
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Squeeze>Three's Company Theme>Squeeze>Don't Worry, Be Happy>Squeeze - Bonnaroo 2004
Gov't Mule - Slackjaw Jezebel - Deja Voodoo
Stockholm Syndrome - Empire One - Holy Happy Hour
Allman Brothers Band - Dimples - Live At Ludlow Garage
R.E.M. - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - Document
Umphrey's McGee - JaJunk Pt. 1>13 Days>JaJunk Pt. 2 - Anchor Drops
The Other Ones - Rainbow's Cadillac - The Strange Remain
FRED - Poor Heart - Sharin' In The Groove: Celebrating The Music Of Phish
Phish - Weekapaugh Groove - Oxford, MS 10/13/94
Throwaway People - Chicken Fried Spank - While You Fly
Keller Williams - Victory Song - Home

______________________

See ya tomorrow morning bright and early...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home